CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I'm Baaaaaaaack.

I'm inspired...uh oh.

I can't believe it's been OVER a year, yikes!

And it's not for lack of content in life...that's for sure. Maybe the opposite. Where to begin, where to begin...

We started the year off right with this little guy who in the posts below is referred to as Connor. Sorry, buddy. You are not Connor...born January 24, 2012 at 12:25 am with very dark hair...and instantly I realized you were Drew. You are aMaZiNg.

We got off to a rough start. After an absolutely ummm horrendous entry into this world, you had pneumonia and stayed in the hospital for a week. I stayed right next to you. When we got home, you were colicky...big time. You had tummy issues, though they were never named. But...you were also very sweet and still are. We could see that even through the constant tears.

As I write this you are climbing all over my leg...but not yet crawling, not in a forward motion at least. I'm guessing this is because I spoil you rotten and I'm also guessing that this is why you love me the most in the land.

You are also eating everything and talking up a storm. You're waving bye-bye and your laugh is contagious. You have 6 teeth and prefer to grow them in groups. So fun. You have quite the little personality. I like to call you Trouble 2.



Which brings me to Trouble 1 and the gang....you have 3 big brothers that have also kept me from blogging busy. They love you lots and you love them. Instant laughs there. All. The. Time. Your brother Ryan keeps us running almost everyday with some sort of practice or game. That's ok though because you LOVE being outside. We may even see Ry at some point in the big leagues. Ugh, what talent that child has. That also makes me cry sometimes. And I'm almost crying now writing that. No, I do not have post-postpartum depression. Sorry, I'm just a dork.



I went back to work right after you were born, but am blessed to be home with you most days. I love my job but love being a Mom more. Wish I got paid to do it. I'm sure everyone does though. I think I'm feeling inspired here because a lot has been falling into place in the last few days...and 2012 has seen its shortage of those kind of days..but that's a whole different blog. Here's what you need to know there: I love you guys more than anything and regardless of curveballs being thrown, I'll be here. Doing everything I can to give you the life you deserve. Always. I'm feeling excited about the next chapter. I'm starting a new business, not counseling, but still health and wellness. It's exciting for us in a lot of ways. The obvious extra money for our family...but also because it's jump starting this girl to get back on track in more ways than one. I'm baaaaaaaaaack. Finally. And it feels good.


0 comments:

Post a Comment